Narcissus was a character in Greek mythology who rejected all lovers and fell in love with his own reflection. He eventually died and a flower sprung up in his place, called by his name.
Clear instruction on two simple but elegant compositions of a narcissus(daffodil) in both hsieh-i(spontaneous) and gong-bi(fine line) styles.
Gong-bi instructions come with an outline of the narcissus for tracing.
Materials needed for Gong-bi Style:
- Glass Sized Paper
- One Red Feather Brush
- Two Fine Soft Small Brushes
- Twig Brush
- Marie's Chinese Watercolor Set
- A bottle of Japanese Sumi-e Ink for Fine Line
Materials needed for Hsieh-i Style:
- Practice Shuen
- Happy Dot Brush
- OAS Flow Brush
- OAS Large Flow Brush
- Orchid Bamboo Small Brush
- Ideal Companion Set of 8
- Dr. Martin's Bleed Proof White
- Best Bottle Ink