Hair Type: Combination
Hair Group: Traditionally Wolf/Weasel and Goat/Sheep Hair
- Mini Flow: 1" x 1/4"
- Flow: 1-3/16" x 3/8"
- Medium Flow: 1-5/8" x 3/8"
- Large Flow: 1-3/4" x 7/16"
- Super Flow: 2-1/8" x 1/2"
- The original brush that made Chinese Brush Painting accessible even to the newest beginner!
- If you only own one brush, it should be a Flow Brush.
- Soft hair white hair surrounds a strong core of stiffer hair for strokes that are both full while still having energy and "bounce."
- Only OAS sells Flow brushes. Brushes by the same name sold elsewhere are NOT the same.
- Buy the original and experience a whole new world of effortlessness and delight in Chinese Brush Painting or Calligraphy.
Time after time we meet new customers who were about to give up on brush painting because they were using all goat hair brushes. Imagine trying to paint with a mop! One stroke with any of the Flow brushes and they immediately discover what a true joy brush painting and calligraphy can be when they are not fighting the brush.
The OAS Flow brushes' thoughtful, quality construction makes them versatile brushes for varied shapes, like bone strokes and flower petals. Each Flow brush has a stiff bristle core for strength and resilience surrounded by soft natural hairs for suppleness. OAS' Flow brushes offer a stable core to give you a sense of control while the softer outer hairs provide more volume. Each of them delivers elegant and graceful shapes for brush painting or calligraphy.
For those artists on a budget, try using the PRE-Flow Brush.
See them in action!