There are three different art material sets that have been configured by Mayee Futterman for her Chinese Brush Painting workshops. We are pleased to offer a student discount for the sets. SELECT ONLY ONE.
If you do not wish to purchase an entire set and prefer to buy them individually, please click on the item and add it to your cart.
SET A: WESTERN/CHINESE COMBO SET (RECOMMENDED)
The best of both worlds, this selected combination of Western and Chinese colors provides the best quality, intensity, depth, texture, and convenience. The colors are tried and tested on rice paper. They are long-lasting and a small amount goes a long way. This is the set I use and highly recommend.
Set A Includes:
- Mayee's Introductory Brush Set
- One I04: OAS Best Bottle Ink
- One WCSK050: Sakura 'Poster' White
- One CC01J: Chinese Yellow Prepared in a Jar
- One WCS350: Schminke Cadmium Red Deep (5mL)*
- One WCWN479S: Winsor Newton Permanent Carmine (5mL)
- One WCWN470S: Winsor Newton Perelyne Violet (5mL)
- One WCWN322S: Winsor Newton Indgio (5mL)
- One BP2: Blossom Palette Set
- One WC1: Mixing Brush
*Due to the present pandemic, we are having difficulties importing the small 5 mL tube of Schmincke Cadmium Red Deep for Mayee's set. Winsor Red Deep from Winsor Newton will be substituted.
You can upgrade the PreSeries Brushes in this set to the Mayee's Recommended Premium Artist Upgraded Brush Set. Simply click on the ˅ arrow under "Material:" or click here to automatically upgrade your brush set.
- One Mayee's Upgraded Premium Brush Set includes: