NOT A PHYSICAL PRODUCT
Length of Recording: 100 minutes, approximately
Access: This session was hosted on Zoom's platform. After your order is submitted, a follow-up email will be sent within 24-48 hours giving you the specific URL to stream the video on your pc, tablet, or mobile device.
Color Systems in Asian Painting
We take a closer look at the options for color in Asian Painting. Traditional versus modern. Convenience versus quality. East versus west. We examine the most popular color systems for Asian Painting and review the pros and cons of each.
This session covers the following:
- Pros and cons of traditional Chinese Chip colors
- Indispensable Chinese Chip colors regardless of color system choice
- Chinese watercolor tubes pros and cons and which brands are the most desirable
- Mixing color systems, how it can be done and what are the pitfalls to avoid
- Adapting any instruction to the color system of your choice
- Setting up your colors well by understanding color mixing and blending
- What color systems work best with traditional wet mounting
- Questions and answers and much more!
What Are Virtual Office Hours?
Virtual Office Hours are Live Online discussions on a variety of subjects related to brush painting and calligraphy that include brief demonstration and time allotted for questions and answers by our participants.
For a limited time, purchase access to any of the past sessions as a recording. Or add it to your cart as a qualifying gift lesson with a minimum purchase of $50 or more.