NOT A PHYSICAL PRODUCT
Length of Recording: 90 minutes, approximately
Access: This session was hosted on Zoom's platform. After your order is submitted, a follow-up email will be sent within 24-48 hours giving you the specific URL to stream the video on your pc, tablet, or mobile device.
A Simple Flower on Four Different Papers
The materials list for this session has been published on our blog. Make sure you have what you need to paint-a-long with this Virtual Office Hours Session!
This fun and easy exercise of painting the same simple flower on four different papers we will bring up the following discussions:
- How do we paint on single versus double xuan?
- What is paper sizing and how does sizing affect brush technique, moisture control, and color loading / blending
- How do we choose paper based on sizing and our desire to control moisture?
- How do we painting spontaneous style on raw, sized, and semi-sized paper?
- How do we paint on colored paper?
- Q & A and more!
What Are Virtual Office Hours?
Virtual Office Hours are Live Online discussions on a variety of subjects related to brush painting and calligraphy that include brief demonstration and time allotted for questions and answers by our participants.
For a limited time, purchase access to any of the past sessions as a recording. Or add it to your cart as a qualifying gift lesson with a minimum purchase of $50 or more.