Ja-Shin walks you through the intimidating mounting process in this gift lesson. Bring your paintings to their full potential with wet mounting!
This lesson in now available in a PDF electronic ebooklet format and for a limited time only, received an enhanced ebooklet that includes our Virtual Office Hour 90 minute video session (lecture, demo and Q&A) all about wet mounting!
- A Pair of Scissors.
- X-Acto Knife.
- Metal Ruler or Large T-Square.
- Methyl Cellulose (M1A).
- A Strainer (optional).
- Krylon Crystal Clear (KS) (optional).
- A clean smooth tabletop.
- Plywood Board (at least 3/4” thick).
- A Paste Applicator (M2).
- A Presser (M3).
- Two rags: one damp & one dry.
- Preferred Mounting Paper.
- Blotter Paper.
- Utensils for Stirring.
- Bowls for mixing & Pie pans.