There are three different art material sets that have been configured by Mayee Futterman for her Chinese Brush Painting workshops. We are pleased to offer a student discount for the sets. SELECT ONLY ONE.
If you do not wish to purchase an entire set and prefer to buy them individually, please click on the item and add it to your cart.
SET B: TRADITIONAL CHINESE COLOR SET
This set is for students who want to enjoy the traditional Chinese mineral and vegetable colors. While colors are not as rich and dimensional as those in Set A, they are long-lasting and do not bleed when wet mounted. It does take a bit more time to prepare/mix the colors than squeezing from a tube. The colors are stored in stackable dishes and can be reused just by rewetting. Because they are made from natural materials, they can get moldy or stinky if not used or stored properly.
Set B Includes:
- One HCPRE*: Pre Series Introductory Brush Set
- One I04: OAS Best Bottle Ink
- One WCSK050: Sakura 'Poster' White
- One CC01J: Chinese Yellow Prepared in a Jar
- One CC03 Chinese Indigo Chips
- One CC04 Chinese Red Chips
- One CC06 Chinese Crimson Red Chips
- One CC08 Chinese Dark Red Chips
- One CW30 Large Stackable (5) Dish Set with Lid
- One Half of BP2: Blossom Palette Set (only sold in a custom set)
- One WC1: Mixing Brush
You may upgrade the PreSeries Brushes in this set to the Premium Artist Brush Set. Please contact OAS to make the upgrade.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.