Fine Line 'Gong-bi' Set Includes:
- The Peony Fine Line Lesson (WSF0001;
- Six 11" x 8 1/2" Sheets of Shimmer Shuen (P14BSam);
- Red Feather Small Brush (H2F);
- 3 Fine Soft Small Brushes (S1B);
- 1 Plate of Blossom Palette Set (BP2);
- A Sample Bottle of Japanese Fine Line Ink (I18); and
- Maries 'Chinese' 12: 5 mL Color Set
Mother and daughter team up to create one complete beginner's set making it easy to understand the meticulous style of Fine Line (Gong-bi).
Gong-bi as translated as labor brush uses size shuen paper allowing an artist to draw or outline their painting in ink with brush, then apply layer and layers of wash to achieve color variation.
The style strengthens your bone strokes from calligraphy and painting.
With such little information and isntructional material out there for Fine Line, this set as well as the lessons that follow have been received many compliments by both beginners as well as masters in the field of brush painting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.