NOT A PHYSICAL PRODUCT
Length of Recording: 80 minutes, approximately
Access: This session was hosted on Zoom's platform. After your order is submitted, a follow-up email will be sent within 24-48 hours giving you the specific URL to stream the video on your pc, tablet, or mobile device.
Color Techniques in Chinese Painting
This Virtual Office Hour event we focus on the subtle details of color technique in Chinese Painting and cover the following:
- Brush choice for what types of color strokes
- Loading and blending techniques to products strokes that transition from dark to light
- How do we use water to create transparency?
- What are the strengths and weakness of different color brands in Chinese Painting
- How does paper choice affect color vibrancy and transparency
- Putting it all together in a simple composition
- Questions and answers and much more!
What Are Virtual Office Hours?
Virtual Office Hours are Live Online discussions on a variety of subjects related to brush painting and calligraphy that include brief demonstration and time allotted for questions and answers by our participants.
For a limited time, purchase access to any of the past sessions as a recording. Or add it to your cart as a qualifying gift lesson with a minimum purchase of $50 or more.