Explore four comprehensive days with Ning Yeh and Ling Chi at Oriental Art Supply with one day of fineline painting and three separate days of spontaneous Chinese brush painting. Explore topics with ink and color and wash techniques.
Ling Chi Fineline Subject:
- Thursday, July 9th, A Fineline Study: "Yellow Rose"
Ning Yeh's Spontaneous Style Subjects:
- Friday, July 10th, A Flower Study: "Geranium"
- Saturday, July 11th, A Fruit Study: "Pomagranate"
- Sunday, July 12th, A Landscape Study: "Waterfalls"
Classes start promptly at 9:30am and extend throughout the day until 3:30pm in the afternoon. There is a break for lunch and a light lunch* is provided by LingChi at OAS.
OAS' classroom offers an intimate classroom environment where a student can truly get the most from learning from Ning. It's as close as you can get to a personal one-on-one study with him. Limited spots available and almost always sells out, so reserve your spot ASAP.
If traveling, please note that there is a no refund cancellation policy for any cancellations after Wednesday, May 27th, so if there is any possible reason you may have to cancel, please obtain travel insurance.
* Please let us know ahead of time if there are any dietary needs to make note of.